Saturday, September 29, 2012
BYH - September
Stephanie over at Just me, my soldier and our 4 little chicks has been doing a Blog your Heart (BYH) posts, since my blogging has been so sporadic, AND I just told Jim and Zach and a few friends that I really miss blogging, I figured I would do a post like this to get a jump start on blogging, might as well keep it real right off the bat, right?!! thanks Stephanie!!!
remember the rules! Stephanie has a nice set of rules if you comment after reading these kinds of posts :)
1. first off, I am sooo blessed, I have a wonderful husband and son, couldn't ask for better! I have a little peice of land and I have lots of animals, yes I do want more but one acre doesn't hold a whole lot! hubby has a great job and we both like me still being home even though our kid is 18 and just started college, hubby likes me off when he is off, so it just works for us :) of course I get all the questions of what I am going to do with my life and what job I am going to get get since I must be bored to death, ummm NO, I am so super busy and wish I had a few more free hours! :) love my life :)
2. I am not liking how I am not keeping up on things, mainly my house and yard, I feel things are out of order, if people came over they would think my place is clean but open up the laundry room, the cabinets and the closets, they would know the disarray...
3. I do not like that I haven't been exercising regulary, first I need to for my panic/anxiety atttacks, the running helps me tremendously, so why have I slacked? also the weight...ugh, these 15-20 pounds feel horrible on me
4. being a bit bitter at times since having another family member and a baby (love them both so much!) move in with us in our very small home, I want my craftroom back! I am usually never bitter, I feel selfish at times wanting my old schedule and freedom
5. my worrying....it's getting out of control, from worrying about Zach trying to do school/work/coaching, and money, worrying about my health, and worrying to make sure I have things done, having family move in with us (which is a blessing, I know God is using us). I am relying on God, I guess just not enough...
6. my level of procrastination is bad right now, I mean I know I have a new baby in the house and another adult and that has been the procrastination reason as of the last month, but what about before that? whats my excuses? running, house projects, practicing my signing (asl), scrapbooking, sewing, etsy shop, blog and organization projects all NEED and WANT to be done :)
7. I love my 3 horses but ever since I had a near collision, that ugly fear really settled in, it's been holding me back, I can't stand that I am fearful when I try to do new things on the horse I mostly ride, riding my horses is my passion, I pray that God will help me get over these fears, besides that, I am freaking out my horse! ha!
8. I want and need a church for us, we need to stop church hopping and then not going, I just pray God leads us to one, I wish Zach's college didn't get in the way of his youth group, praying that can change in January
9. I have lots and I mean LOTS of new fabric and scrapbooking goodies to use up and play with, I am almost embarrased how much I have and haven't used up anything lately. :O
well those are the biggy, stressful and not so pretty things going on right now but I know I am truly blessing in so many ways! God is good.
hopefully by Tues I will have a post with sewing or scrapbooking on it!