Of course like most....I want to make new goals, start fresh and all that, but of course I could have done that 6 months ago (hee hee!) but didn't, so with everyone else, I have a few to list...
as far as personal goals
- read my Bible everyday
- take time to read a book a month (I used to read tons, last couple of years, not so much and I really miss it!)
- sew more...in Dec, sewed more than I did most of the year, I need to make the time, mostly sew more quilts
- exercise more...I do pretty good but the past couple of months, I run really good for a month or 2 then quit for a month
- open that Etsy shop?!!
- scrapbook more (I miss my scrapbooking)
- organize and print my pics
- practice my ASL more
- my house projects (big and small)
- more horse training and riding...and perhaps gymkhana?!! (I need not to be a weenie about this!)
I have big projects I do want to conquor but also A LOT of organizing and getting rid of *stuff*.
You can list 12 areas/rooms and do one a month, on the bigger projects is what I am going to list, but I have areas that I have a list also that I want to get done in the next 2 months or so in each room. On the big areas, its for bigger projects and/or cost of those areas.
my big area items are
- Living room/dining room area
- craft room
- our bedroom
- Zachs room (now that he is getting ready to graduate and start college)
- hallways (and hallway closet)
- outside (back)
- outside (front)
- outside (side pasture area for horses)
- outside (new garden area)
- front bathroom
- front porch area
This week, Jim goes back to work (Tues) and Zach goes back to school (Wed) and it's been fun having them home for over 2 weeks, but I do look forward getting back on a schedule and getting started on different projects (home and sewing) and having my house clean again!