Saturday, November 12, 2011

fabric & horses and...

Then call on me when you are in trouble,
and I will rescue you,
and you will give me glory."
Psalm 50:15

  running, ASL, scrapbooking....all my favorite things to do, so....I am going to share a little of each in this post :)
first we will start off with fabric...look at these yummies! a little Ruby (charm pack) and some yardage of those scallops and a little bit of Little Apples :)







then the oversize pets, these 2 have brought A LOT of fun into our lives :)

                                                                             Speedy

                                                                                 Cadet

now onto my ASL and scrapbooking...not much going on in either of those areas! Since I am taking a loooong break from school (since I got horses and am paying for Zachs dual highschool/college credits) but I have been practicing my asl a little and have been doing a little scrapping for my friend Wendy, but I am hoping to use some of my newer purchases soon on me!


anyone else want to be a good runner? I do...I try lol! ... I have taken months off here and there but this week I really jump started my running again, Zach says I have to run the Turkey Waddle 5k Thanksgiving morning with him and then he wants me to do Londons Run 10k in January! yikes! wish me luck, I am not too worried about the 5k, but the 10K???!!!!! very worried!
everytime I see this picture floating around the internet, it reminds me of me running! hee hee!


anyways, thats it really...I recieved some sewing orders in so that is fun (and challenging) but also need to finish up a bunch of Christmas gifts! 6 more Saturdays left till Christmas!
Since all these things are lovely (maybe not as lovely as God and family, but they are blessings in my life) I am linking up to Life Made Lovely.



3 comments:

april_sp1 said...

Haha on the running! I love the horse pictures! Madison is asleep, so I will have to show her those another time. I saw the ones on Jim's facebook page too. Your horses seem funny!

Nancy said...

Horses just make me smile. My girls went horseback riding for the first time this summer and loved it. What joy! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Shellie said...

That running picture is too funny! I only run on my treadmill because I can almost guarantee that I look like the bottom picture!